United Methodist Men(UMM) is a newly established ministry aiming to build strong foundation to our congregation with goal to gather interests in contributing in stewardship helping local community. These men also aim in providing good welfare and learning of the Holy Scripture among fellow members of our church.
Meetings are held every 1st & 2nd* Sunday of every quarter-or-the-year** at 11:30 AM.
* 2nd Sunday is designated date meeting for Executive Committee. ** The designated months for the ‘quarter of the year’ meetings are February, May, August and November.
For information, contact the following:
- Benjamin Richardson, President
- Roberto Mañacop, Vice President
- Jeremy Buenviaje, Treasurer
(619) 818-4067 | email@example.com
or call the office at (619) 477-2741
Our ministry is orderly guided through the adopted and ratified Constitution & By-Laws. To read the UMM’s Constitution& By-Laws, choose & click any highlighted blue links: